Silicon Valley' is an American comedy television series created by Mike Judge for HBO which portrays the lives of a group of young software programmers and developers trying to "make it big" in the technology Mecca of California's Silicon Valley. The series premiered April 6, 2014. As of June 26, 2016, 28 episodes and 3 season of Silicon Valley have aired. On April 21, 2016, HBO renewed the series for a fourth season, which will begin airing on April 23, 2017.
In the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. Mike Judge (“Office Space,” “Beavis & Butthead,” “King of the Hill”) brings his irreverent brand of humor to HBO in the new comedy series SILICON VALLEY. Partially inspired by Judge’s own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late ‘80s, the shows first season is scheduled for eight episodes.
Silicon Valley basically revolves around a group of "techie" friends who aspire to build a startup in Silicon Valley using a brilliant idea for an App (mobile application). The story revolves around their journey of being amateur entrepreneurs.
- Thomas Middleditch as Richard Hendricks
- T. J. Miller as Erlich Bachman
- Zach Woods as Jared Dunn
- Kumail Nanjiani as Dinesh Chugtai
- Martin Starr as Bertram Gilfoyle
- Josh Brener as Big Head
- Christopher Evan Welch as Peter Gregory (season 1 only)
- Matt Ross as Gavin Belson (recurring season 1; main season 2 - present)
- Amanda Crew as Monica
- Jimmy O. Yang as Jian Yang (recurring season 1; main season 2 - present)
- Suzanne Cryer as Laurie Bream (season 2 - present)